Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR5.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Hallam raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR5.10 (from EUR5.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD5.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Jefferies Downgrades China Tower Corp Ltd. (788:HK) (CHWRF) to Hold
- Artis REIT (AX-U:CN) (ARESF) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!