Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.25 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Goldman Sachs analyst Jernej Omahen raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR4.25 (from EUR3.45) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at Deutsche Bank
- SEB SA (SK:FP) PT Lowered to EUR166 at Citi
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR34 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!