Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR4.00 (from EUR3.80) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robert Walters PLC (RWA:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.15 at Credit Suisse
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR13.55 at UBS
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP17.58 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!