Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4 at HSBC
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
HSBC analyst Domenico Santoro raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR4.00 (from EUR3.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- PLDT Inc. (TEL:PM) (PHI) PT Raised to PHP1,872 at CLSA
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD2,055 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!