Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.80 (from EUR3.70) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35.70 at Credit Suisse
- Coats Group Plc. (COA:LN) (CGGGF) PT Raised to GBP0.90 at RBC Capital
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!