Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.70 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.70 (from EUR3.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR43 at Goldman Sachs
- Schneider Electric SE (SCHN:FP) (SBGSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!