Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.65 at UBS
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.65 (from EUR3.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- B2W Cia Digital (BTOW3:BZ) (BZWHF) PT Lowered to R$72 at Morgan Stanley
- Huatai Securities Co., Ltd (6886:HK) (HUATF) PT Raised to HK$13.72 at Morgan Stanley
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co Ltd (600418:CH) PT Lowered to RMB7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!