Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Societe Generale
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Societe Generale analyst Carlos Cobo Catena raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.50 (from EUR3.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Boeing (BA) Has Work To Do, Turnaround Not Until 2022 - Jefferies
- Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) Beats Led by Collins...Again - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!