Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.50 (from EUR3.30) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,050 at CLSA
- SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) PT Raised to THB69 at Macquarie
- Nickel Mines Ltd (NIC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.10 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!