Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.45 at UBS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.45 (from EUR3.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!