Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.40 (from EUR3.30) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JBS SA (JBSS3:BZ) (JBSAY) PT Raised to R$54 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Scientific Games (SGMS) PT Raised to $105 at Craig-Hallum But Has $190+ Upside Potential on Lottery Divestiture
- Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!