Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Barclays
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.40 (from EUR3.10) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP) to Hold on Thesis Change
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $180 at JPMorgan Seeing Margin Momentum Tough to Maintain
- Calbee (2229:JP) (CLBEY) PT Lowered to JPY2,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!