Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.40 (from EUR3.10) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR5 at Macquarie
- Precinct Properties New Zealand (PCT:NZ) PT Lowered to NZD1.82 at Macquarie
- Precinct Properties New Zealand (PCT:NZ) PT Lowered to NZD1.77 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!