Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.10 at JPMorgan
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PDD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
JPMorgan analyst Sofie Peterzens raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.10 (from EUR2.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $22 as KeyBanc Expects Continued Underperformance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!