Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.10 at Barclays
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR3.10 (from EUR2.90) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd. (JYL:IN) PT Raised to INR190 at Kotak
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR430 at Kotak
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,680 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!