Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at Barclays
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Barclays analyst Fernando Gil De Santivanes raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR2.90 (from EUR2.60) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR305 at Goldman Sachs
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Macquarie
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!