Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR2.75 at Deutsche Bank
- Shares drop for third day, yields soar as markets brace for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Deutsche Bank analyst Kazim Andac raised the price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) to EUR2.75 (from EUR2.72) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- Mercari, Inc (4385:JP) (MRCIF) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (SCAB:SS) (SVCBF) PT Lowered to SEK124 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!