Banco Comercial Portugue (BCP:LI) PT Raised to EUR0.18 at Jefferies
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Jefferies analyst Benjie Creelan-Sandford raised the price target on Banco Comercial Portugue (BCP:LI) to EUR0.18 (from EUR0.17) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Lowered to KRW64,000 at Macquarie
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $130 at Wells Fargo
- KakaoBank Corp (323410:KS) PT Lowered to KRW30,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!