Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR5.70 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (NYSE: BBVA) to EUR5.70 (from EUR5.60) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at Canaccord Genuity
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!