Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR5.30 at Credit Suisse
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Credit Suisse analyst Adrian Cighi raised the price target on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (NYSE: BBVA) to EUR5.30 (from EUR5.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank Group Corp. (9984:JP) (SFTBY) PT Lowered to JPY9,780 at Nomura/Instinet
- Playtech (PTEC:LN) (PYTCF) PT Raised to GBP4.68 at Deutsche Bank
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Lowered to KRW71,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!