Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Citi
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Citi analyst Stefan Nedialkov raised the price target on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (NYSE: BBVA) to EUR4.80 (from EUR4.75) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Citi
- Grasim Industries Ltd (GRASIM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,750 at Citi
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$79.50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!