Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Lowered to EUR4.08 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Kepler Cheuvreux analyst Jacques-Henri Gaulard lowered the price target on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (NYSE: BBVA) to EUR4.08 (from EUR4.20) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sims Metal Management Limited (SGM:AU) (SMSMY) PT Raised to AUD18 at Morgan Stanley
- Coface SA (COFA:FP) PT Raised to EUR11.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Vinci (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR102 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!