Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR4 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Barclays raised its price target on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) to EUR4.00 (from EUR3.60) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at Jefferies
- Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMF) PT Raised to EUR6.20 at JPMorgan
- About You Holding AG (YOU:GR) PT Lowered to EUR29 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!