Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Societe Generale analyst Carlo Tommaselli raised the price target on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) to EUR3.30 (from EUR2.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Equatorial Energia SA (EQTL3:BZ) (EQUEY) PT Raised to R$30 at Goldman Sachs
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!