Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR2.25 at HSBC
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
HSBC analyst Domenico Santoro raised the price target on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) to EUR2.25 (from EUR1.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- United Continental (UAL) Guidance Looks Light but Management Commentary was Bullish - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!