Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR2.10 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
JPMorgan analyst Delphine Lee raised the price target on Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (OTC: BNCZF) to EUR2.10 (from EUR1.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. (FFH:CN) (FRFHF) PT Raised to Cdn$630 at Scotiabank
- ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc. (ATA:CN) (ATSAF) PT Raised to Cdn$35.50 at Scotiabank
- Cogeco Inc. (CGO:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$114 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!