Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:IM) PT Lowered to EUR1.15 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
Goldman Sachs analyst Jean-Francois Neuez lowered the price target on Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:IM) to EUR1.15 (from EUR1.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (9107:JP) (KAIKY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. (8802:JP) (MITEY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Macquarie
- Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (9101:JP) (NPNYY) PT Raised to JPY6,750 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!