Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.80 at UBS
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
UBS analyst Federico Braga raised the price target on Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) to EUR9.80 (from EUR9.40) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magna Intl (MG:CN) (MGA) PT Raised to $110 at TD Securities
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!