Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) PT Raised to EUR9.70 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Roberta De Luca raised the price target on Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) to EUR9.70 (from EUR9.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!