Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Raised to CHF189 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Berenberg raised its price target on Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (OTC: BLHEF) to CHF189.00 (from CHF182.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ibstock Plc. (IBST:LN) (IBJHF) PT Raised to GBP2.50 at Deutsche Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Jefferies
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!