Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Raised to CHF170 at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Morgan Stanley analyst Fulin Liang raised the price target on Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (OTC: BLHEF) to CHF170.00 (from CHF165.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$41.75 at CLSA
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Morgan Stanley
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Lowered to AUD23.20 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!