Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Berenberg lowered its price target on Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (OTC: BLHEF) to CHF161.50 (from CHF175.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Agricole SA (ACA:FP) (CRARY) PT Raised to EUR15.90 at Barclays
- TGS NOPEC Geophysical Co ASA (TGS:NO) (TGSNF) PT Lowered to NOK105 at Barclays
- TransAlta (TA:CN) (TAC) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!