Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF150 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JPMorgan analyst Ashik Musaddi lowered the price target on Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (OTC: BLHEF) to CHF150.00 (from CHF153.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!