Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,636 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Morgan Stanley analyst Binay Singh raised the price target on Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) to INR4,636.00 (from INR4,550.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at RBC Capital
- HSBC Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!