Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,053 at Macquarie
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Macquarie analyst Ashish Jain raised the price target on Bajaj Auto Ltd (BJAUT:IN) to INR4,053.00 (from INR4,029.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- Japan Lifeline Co., Ltd (7575:JP) (JLFNF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at UBS
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!