Baird Raises Price Target on Analog Devices (ADI) to $77 Following Strong 4Q
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird reiterated an Outperform rating on Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI), and raised the price target to $77.00 (from $70.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Pro forma EPS was reported at $1.05, well above the company's guidance of $0.84-$0.94. Revenue was above the high end of guidance of $910-$970 million, coming in at $1,003.6 million, up 15.4% sequentially.
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Reiterating Outperform rating on strong execution, raised accretion estimate from pending Linear Tech acquisition, along with an improving macro environment, notably in higher-margin end markets such as industrial. Inventory levels at distributors are the lowest in years, which bodes well for Analog Devices' utilization rates and gross margin into F2017, in our view. Debt deleveraging post acquisition close could drive some expansion in the stock's multiple over time."
Shares of Analog Devices closed at $69.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'A Must Own Asset for Growth Investors': Piper Upgrades Salesforce (CRM) to Overweight, Says There's Room for 30% Gains
- IMI Plc. (IMI:LN) (IMIAY) PT Raised to GBP18 at Societe Generale
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!