Baird 'Incrementally Negative' After Celgene (CELG) GED-0301 Data a Non-Event
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Tech, financials drive Wall Street recovery ahead of Fed
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said he is incrementally negative after Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) on GED_0301 results. The firm, however, maintained a Outperform rating and price target of $162.00.
Skorney commented, "Celgene's big 2H16 catalyst turned out to be a non-event, as the topline results of the GED-0301 endoscopy study didn’t include any results. Management is claiming the standard: “We’re reserving data for a medical conference” line, but it’s hard to believe an unambiguous success wouldn’t be described in some quantitative detail."
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) granted FDA Orphan Drug Designations for treatment of alpha-thalassemia
- Draper Esprit PLC (GROW:LN) (GRWXF) PT Raised to GBP12 at Berenberg
- Freshworks (FRSH) IPO Opens 21% Higher, Valuing CRM Player Over $12B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!