Baird 'Incrementally Negative' After Celgene (CELG) GED-0301 Data a Non-Event
- US stocks end up as Fed, CPI loom large next week
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Crypto exchange Coinbase (COIN) sinks as SEC sues for breaking US Securities rules
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
Get Alerts CELG Hot Sheet
7 Buy, 27 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: = Flat
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 14 | New: 24
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney said he is incrementally negative after Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) on GED_0301 results. The firm, however, maintained a Outperform rating and price target of $162.00.
Skorney commented, "Celgene's big 2H16 catalyst turned out to be a non-event, as the topline results of the GED-0301 endoscopy study didn’t include any results. Management is claiming the standard: “We’re reserving data for a medical conference” line, but it’s hard to believe an unambiguous success wouldn’t be described in some quantitative detail."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Celgene click here. For more ratings news on Celgene click here.
Shares of Celgene closed at $104.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTT Exploration & Production PCL. (PTTEP:TB) (PEXNY) PT Lowered to THB185 at Goldman Sachs
- S-Oil Corporation (010950:KS) (SOOCY) PT Lowered to KRW100,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Genting Bhd (GENT:MK) (GEBHY) PT Lowered to MYR4.30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!