Baird Adds Capital One Financial (COF) to Fresh Pick List
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst David George reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF).
The analyst adds the name to the Baird Fresh Pick list and comments "The BKX has sold off nearly 10% in the past few days with the sharp decline in interest rates. While the lasting impact from COVID-19 is unknown, the focus on rates and sharp risk-off trade in banks are among the rising indications of fear in the group. There are more dislocations emerging, and we would be adding to COF positions with shares trading at ~1.1x TBV and near-term fundamentals likely to remain solid. New Fresh Pick."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $92.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Financial (COF) PT Raised to $190 at Jefferies on Better PPNR
- Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCY) PT Raised to GBP9.30 at Goldman Sachs
- China Communications Services Corp (552:HK) PT Raised to HK$4.41 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!