Baidu.com Inc (9888:HK) (BIDU) PT Lowered to HK$180 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Credit Suisse analyst Kenneth Fong lowered the price target on Baidu.com Inc (9888:HK) (NASDAQ: BIDU) to HK$180.00 (from HK$184.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$90 at TD Securities
- Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$2.20 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!