BYD Co Ltd (1211:HK) (BYDDY) PT Raised to HK$340 at CLSA
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
CLSA analyst Ken Shin raised the price target on BYD Co Ltd (1211:HK) (OTC: BYDDY) to HK$340.00 (from HK$275.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!