BWX Ltd (BWX:AU) (BWXXF) PT Raised to AUD5.80 at CLSA
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
CLSA analyst Elijah Mayr raised the price target on BWX Ltd (BWX:AU) (OTC: BWXXF) to AUD5.80 (from AUD5.35) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
- Macquarie Upgrades South32 Limited (S32:AU) (SHTLF) to Outperform
- Macquarie Upgrades Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!