BTIG Upgrades Histogenics Corp. (HSGX) to Buy
- S&P 500 wobbles to lower close on mixed Fed messages, strong GDP data
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
BTIG upgraded Histogenics Corp. (NASDAQ: HSGX) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $3.50. Analyst Sean Lavin noted that patient enrollment was on track.
"HSGX continued its Ph. 3 NeoCart trial with another quarter of solid patient enrollment rates. We believe the goal line is in sight and while the exact finishing month could move a month or two we have strong confidence at this point that the trial will be completed. Previously when we moved to Neutral we were not sure. We continue to expect a 2Q/3Q17 enrollment completion and do not feel the exact date is material. We do note HSGX will need to raise capital in the near-term and this continues to be an overhang but even so upside now seems to outweigh risk," said the analyst.
Shares of Histogenics Corp. closed at $2.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades RBC Bearings (RBC) to Buy; 'Bearing the fruits of strong execution'
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Overweight
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Microvast (MVST) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!