BSR Real Estate Investment Trust (HOM/U:CN) (BSRTF) PT Raised to Cdn$12.75 at BMO Capital
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
BMO Capital analyst Joanne Chen raised the price target on BSR Real Estate Investment Trust (HOM/U:CN) (OTC: BSRTF) to Cdn$12.75 (from Cdn$12.25) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- Inchcape Plc. (INCH:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.78 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!