BPER Banca (BPE:IM) PT Raised to EUR2.90 at Jefferies
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Jefferies analyst Marco Nicolai raised the price target on BPER Banca (BPE:IM) to EUR2.90 (from EUR2.70) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haidilao International Holding Ltd. (6862:HK) (HDALF) PT Lowered to HK$12 at Macquarie
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Lowered to KRW64,000 at Macquarie
- NTT DATA Corporation (9613:JP) (NTTDF) PT Lowered to JPY1,950 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!