BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street opens higher on earnings cheer
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Deutsche Bank analyst James Hubbard raised the price target on BP Plc. (BP:LN) (NYSE: BP) to GBP3.20 (from GBP3.13) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) PT Raised to $169 at Jefferies Despite High Valuation
- Kemira Oyj (KEMIRA:FH) PT Raised to EUR16.30 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $275 at KeyBanc on Continued US Share Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!