BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Goldman Sachs analyst Jean-Francois Neuez raised the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR74.00 (from EUR72.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Raised to EUR262 at Barclays
- Iriso Electronics Co Ltd (6908:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) PT Lowered to ZAR185 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!