BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Jefferies
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Jefferies analyst Flora Bocahut raised the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR66.00 (from EUR64.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!