BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR64 at HSBC
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
HSBC analyst Kiri Vijayarajah raised the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR64.00 (from EUR55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
- IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) PT Raised to AUD8.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!