BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR62 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
JPMorgan analyst Delphine Lee raised the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR62.00 (from EUR61.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR829 at Goldman Sachs
- Precision Drilling (PD:CN) (PDS) PT Lowered to Cdn$57 at TD Securities
- St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) PT Raised to GBP18.37 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!