BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Giulia Aurora Miotto raised the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR59.00 (from EUR57.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Citi
- ICICI Lombard (ICICIGI:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,575 at CLSA
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!