BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Lowered to EUR37 at Morgan Stanley
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Morgan Stanley analyst Magdalena Stoklosa lowered the price target on BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (OTC: BNPQY) to EUR37.00 (from EUR39.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) PT Raised to EUR11 at Barclays
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR330 at Barclays
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Raised to EUR68 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!